PvP Server Changes

LAZZ

well , it's a step on the right path , +++vip weekly kit is still a op but the rest seems t ob okay , i like the offline raid protection it's well balanced ( time to damage ratio ) and loved the addition of "combat blocked " wait time to tp :) great news overall :D

PPlank

Administrator
Yep, on the bullet front I think we could definitely do with reducing the amount available even further in all kits due to the recycling and C4 problem. When we first added the huge amount of bullets to the kits when they were first set up, recycling wasn't a thing - it was introduced later - and so the amount of bullets really didn't matter. But for a while now it's been an issue and we needed to do something about it. I think maybe at next wipe we reduce them even more say to no more than 100 in every kit available, after all they are cumulative at each VIP level, so VIP+++ will still get more than everyone else. We could then counteract this by perhaps offering more supply drops to keep all ranks happy.

Other than that, thanks @Zilch for the changes you've made while I've not been around.

Last edited: