Implemented Rust Fishing! Yay!

What is your suggestion? (i.e - A plugin, a server change.)
My suggestion is a fishing plugin.

If it's a plugin, please provide a link.
https://umod.org/plugins/fishing#documentation

What server is your suggestion for? (Clans, Solo, Duo, PvE, Build or All)
PVE

Why do you think your suggestion would make a good change?
Apologies if this was previously suggested and shot down. I never found this particular one in any of the suggestions. (Or I am blind and missed it.) There are a few fun things to do inside of the Rust world. Such as chase your girlfriend with a car, run faster then your girlfriend when running away from a bear, you know good times. One thing I have only seen once in my experiences in PVE Rust servers. FISHING! Now I agree this would look better with an actual working fishing pole, but the concept and what you can do with this plugin is borderline mind blowing. From what I gathered from the video, you can configure to also cause loot crates to appear instead of, or as well as the fish. I feel this will add to not only the fun dynamics of the server, but also will inspire players to build nautical themed builds, such as piers, boat houses etc. I feel this plugin will be a great addition. Thank you for checking this out. ~SeniorSpam

Zilch

Administrator
Well, would you look at that? Someone that hasn't deleted my template and gave me a detailed suggestion. I like you already.

I don't believe the plugin has ever been suggested. I do remember testing it out and I'm not so sure why I didn't implement it then. But I'm sure it won't do any harm. I'll add and configure it now.

Thank you for your suggestion. You'll get your 500RP for suggesting and implementation now if you're on the server.

-Zilch

Edit: Let me know when you're on the server and I'll add the XP